I am a Berlin based independent animation film maker, visual/media artist and designer
In compliance with the new GDPR of the European Union, I would like to be clear about the kind of cookies on or website.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your machine to help the site provide a better user experience. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping baskets, and provide anonymized tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better.
However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. While you have the right to opt in or out of cookies on my site through the ribbon on the upper left of your screen on all pages, the most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. I suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers
Types of Cookies
Below are some types of cookies the site may currently set when you are browsing, with an explanation of what they are used for.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Statistics or Performance Cookies
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously. If you do not allow these cookies, your visit to the site would not be logged and I won’t be able to effectively monitor the site performance.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers
You can also consult my detailed Cookies Table for an insight into the cookie names, provider, type, description and the active duration
Security of Your Information
Your right of access
In accordance with the European data protection laws, you (a data subject) shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from me, the controller insight into your personal data without undue delay, and I shall have the obligation to make this available without undue delay:
Simply use the form below checking the necessary field. Upon request and your confirmation of being the rightful owner of the data, you will be forwarded a list of any personal data of yours which has been stored on my website
Your right to erasure (Right to be forgotten)
In accordance with the European data protection laws, you (a data subject) shall have the right granted by the European legislator to ask me, the controller to erase your personal data without undue delay, and I shall have the obligation to erase this without undue delay and where one of the following grounds applies, as long as the processing is not necessary:
- The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- The data subject withdraws consent to which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, or point (a) of Article 9(2) of the GDPR, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing.
- The data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) of the GDPR.
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- The personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
If one of the aforementioned reasons applies, you can request the erasure of your personal data by checking the necessary button below.
Upon request, IF you have any personal data on my website, you will automatically receive a mail asking you to confirm that you are the owner of the data you wish to delete.
Once you confirm this, erasure of the said data will follow automatically and you will receive a list of the data which have been deleted.